Celebrating a special occasion or a big win and looking for a restaurant that can accommodate a crowd? With advanced notice, these locations can be very group-friendly.
The Classic Team Party
If it’s a team party or a casual group outing, these pizza joints will hit the spot.
- 15th Street Pizza & Pub should be high on the list when seeking a restaurant for a group outing with kids and adults. Pizza, wings, an extensive craft beer menu, multiple TVs and a patio complete with a cornhole area make this a favorite for kids and adults alike.
- True to its name, Graffiti’s Pizza – A Greek Taverna – Serves up beer, pizza and authentic Greek cuisine in a trendy setting.
- Kids will love watching the talented team at Lovin’ Oven Pizzeria toss high-flying dough! Dinner and a show all in one!
- With a spacious dining area, a dog-friendly covered patio and gluten and dairy-free options, groups of all types can be comfortable at Mellow Mushroom.
When you want more than fast food, but time is tight check out these Henry County favorites.
- The first Shane’s Rib Shack opened in a little shack in McDonough in 2002. Although there are more than 70 Shane’s throughout the southeast, the original one is still serving up heaping helpings of pulled pork and ribs on their “back porch.” Visit one of their many Henry County franchise locations for servings and service sure to satisfy.
- Sometimes there is nothing better than a hot dog…with chili…and cheese and maybe a little slaw. Pair it with onion rings and you have a classic meal at Yellow Jacket Hot Dogs. To sweeten the deal, homemade ice cream is served on Friday and Saturday free of charge.
- Tierra Mia Mexican Cuisine’s serene décor and classic, fresh Mexican dishes provide the oasis your group is seeking. A small patio, reminiscent of a French or Italian street café, sits in a side alley enjoying the shadows cast by the adjoining building.
Private and Semi-Private Spaces
- Italian Oven offers a mix of booths and tables in a back corner that transforms into a great semi-private space. The menu includes pizza, calzones, pasta dishes and bread that is to die for…really. It’s that good.
- From a few friends to a party for 100, the French Market and Tavern can provide a delicious and elegant spread. The Cajun-Southern inspired cuisine is delicious, but the desserts aren’t to be overlooked.
- Bring the gang for a country breakfast or a traditional Southern supper at Bridgeview Country Cooking. Their private event space can seat 30.
When seeking familiar favorites, Exit 221 on Jonesboro Road offers the highest concentration of options including:
- Longhorn Steakhouse
- Olive Garden
- Red Lobster
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
- La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
- Golden Corral
- Logan’s Roadhouse
Capacity and group policies vary by location. Be sure to call for details and advanced reservations.