School bells will soon be ringing across the state signaling the end of Summer vacation. With long school supply lists and the requisite new outfits, kids starting school can get expensive. Here are a few tips on places to shop in Henry County to shave a few dollars off that scary total.
- The Georgia Tax Free Holiday is July 30-31 and applies to clothing and shoes that are under $100 per item, computers and associated components that are under $1,000 and schools supplies priced less than $20 per item.
- Tanger Outlets in Locust Grove is celebrating the tax free weekend by adding even more savings with their TangerStyle 20% Off coupons and more fun with the addition of their Back to School Food Truck Experience Saturday and Sunday, July 30th-31st, 11 AM – 4 PM.
- For some true designer steals check out Upscale Fashions in Stockbridge. They feature women’s designer fashion clothing and jewelry. Browse in elegant surroundings and find an irresistible mix of new and previously owned merchandise at a fraction of the original price.
- Wholesale and Liquidation Experts has school supplies, small furniture, bedding and more. This wholesale warehouse gets overstock from big retail stories like Target then passes the savings on to the customer. Watch out – leaving with just the needed school supplies will be hard with so many great deals.
- If the kid starting school is heading off to college and in need of some furniture or small appliances be sure to check out Pings & Dings, a discount store selling overstock and salvage items from national retailers. Peachtree Peddlers Antique Mall and The Grove Depot offer beautiful furniture and home decor from antique to modern and everything in between.
The back to school season is always busy but it doesn’t have to be stressful. Set your GPS for Henry County, quickly knock out that list and still have time to enjoy a few of Henry County’s great attractions.