Betsy Morren has a degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management from Grand Valley State University. After working in numerous industries searching for the right fit, Betsy is happy to call the CVB the best adventure yet. Her varied background in marketing, hospitality and management have given her the skillset to promote Henry County as the perfect destination for locals and out of towners.
- Favorite junk food: Ice cream. But barely beating out cake and cookies.
- Life Goal: To bake and decorate a 3-tier cake.
- Obsessed with: Crime shows. Criminal Minds, Law and Order SVU, etc.
- Movie I watch on repeat: Beauty and the Beast
- Song I recommend: “Falling like the Stars” James Arthur