Laura Luker is a graduate of the University of Georgia with a degree in Public Relations. Laura has led the award-winning Henry County Convention and Visitors Bureau as the Director of Tourism since 2008. Prior to joining the CVB, Laura gained valuable event planning and marketing experience working with Macon’s International Cherry Blossom Festival and as the Marketing Director for an environmental consulting company. Laura is passionate about creative storytelling and uses that passion to help share Henry County’s story with visitors.
- Favorite junk food: Dr. Pepper and chocolate chip cookies
- Life Goal: To ride an ostrich
- Obsessed with: Hamilton: An American Musical, Gilmore Girls & owls
- Movie I watch on repeat: BBC’s Pride & Prejudice
- Song I recommend: “This is Me” from The Greatest Showman soundtrack