The dinner dilemma. Where do you want to eat? What’s for dinner? Questions that send normally decisive people into a state of anxiety. For at least one night, the decision can be easy. Eat your fill at Taste of Henry April 20 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. With more than 25 restaurants offering samples and ticket prices only $20 for adults and $5 for children 3-12 it’ll be the easiest dinner decision you have ever made. Here are a few tips before you go.
- Advance Tickets: Buy tickets online to save some time. When you buy tickets online, print your ticket/confirmation and redeem in the “Ticket Redemption” line. This line is usually shorter than the walk-up ticket line! You will get an armband in exchange for your ticket and this is your passport to all the samples you can eat.
- Parking: Free onsite parking is available. As with any major event, the premier parking spaces go to the early birds, but there is enough for everyone.
- Food: Pick up a map with a list of all the restaurants so you can plan your strategy. While the booths are numbered on the map for easy reference, you can start at whatever restaurant catches your eye, proceed along a straight line or bounce around hitting all your favorites first.
- Kids Area: Kids will love Taste of Henry too. In addition to access to more desserts than they may normally be allowed, there is a kids area full of FREE, fun activities.
- Restrooms: Access to quality restroom facilities is not always a given at large events, but the Jason T. Harper Event Center is fully equipped.
- Always Clean Your “Plate”: Be sure to pick up a “Clean Plate” flyer before you enter. The plate has logos of various local businesses. Visit each business’ booth to have your plate stamped and when it is “clean” (or all logos stamped) turn it in at the Henry County CVB Booth for a chance at prizes throughout the evening.
- Vote: If you found your new favorite dining spot or a kid-friendly restaurant that your kids loved – let them know. Ballots for awards in multiple categories are available at the information table at the front of the arena.
Grab your family and make plans to enjoy and fun and delicious night. To learn more about Taste of Henry, or to purchase your tickets visit www.TasteofHenry.org.