For the first time in 10 years, Georgia will host two NASCAR races at Atlanta Motor Speedway. On July 10-11 NASCAR’s stars will burn up the Speedway’s famed 1.54 track in their chase for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup.
Atlanta Motor Speedway is implementing several fan-focused initiatives to provide them a more comfortable experience as they enjoy a summer weekend of great racing and family entertainment during the Quaker State 400 presented by Walmart. In addition to the amazing upgrades such as the stunning Bootleggers bar, grandstand drink rails, a free wifi zone and 40 HD TVs in the concourse, for the Quaker State 400 NASCAR Race Weekend, fans will enjoy additional amenities. These include:
- Fans will be allowed one (1) clear bag and one (1) soft-sided cooler (no larger than 14” X 14” X 14”) to bring food and beverages into the grandstands. No glass. Cooling tip – freeze plastic water bottles before arrival to store in your clear bag or soft-sided cooler.
- Complimentary water stations will be setup at two locations in the grandstand concourse for fans to refill water bottles free of charge during the event.
- Cooling areas will be available in the Fan Zone and in the Tara Ballroom inside the AMS Condo Building. Fans who have entered the facility will be able to access the air-conditioned Tara Ballroom cooling area as needed at any time via the entrance underneath the Petty Grandstands.
- Complimentary ice towels will be available for fans to grab from two locations on the grandstand concourse. The locations for these towels will be section 142 and 154.
- 50 misting fans will be operating throughout the shaded grandstand.
- Value priced beverages will be available at select concession stands along the concourse, serving $3 Dasani Premium Water and $5 12oz beers.
- Sunscreen, chapstick, and cooling towels will all be available for purchase if needed in the Fan Zone and at concession stands throughout the facility.
To learn more about the Quaker State 400 presented by Walmart and available ticket packages visit Atlanta Motor Speedway’s website. While Atlanta Motor Speedway is doing all they can to keep fans cool during race weekend, check out other ways to cool off in Henry County this summer.