Get ready to discover Henry County, Georgia in a way you never imagined! From the heights of an airborne Huey helicopter or up-close-and-personal with a bear and tiger, you will find Henry County is full of moments worth sharing.
The Henry County Weekend Getaway Package has an approximate value of $1,000 and includes:
- A three-night (Thursday and Saturday night) stay at the Home2 Suites by Hilton, 60 Mill Road, McDonough, GA;
- Parking pass and a thirty dollar ($30) gift certificate for a Panola Mountain State Park scheduled activity; (possible activities include: tree climbing, archery, moonlight mountain hike); 2620 Hwy. 155 SW, Stockbridge, GA
- A ride in a Huey helicopter for two (2) people at the Army Aviation Heritage Foundation, 506 Speedway Blvd., Hampton, GA;
- Passes for two (2) adults for a Walk on the Wild Side Tour at Noah’s Ark Animal Sanctuary; 712 LG Griffin Road, Locust Grove, GA;
- A fifty dollar ($50) gift certificate to the French Market & Tavern, 3840 Highway 42 South, Locust Grove, GA;
- A twenty-five dollar ($25) gift certificate to 15th Street Pizza and Pub, 2130 Jodeco Road, McDonough, GA ;
- A twenty-five dollar ($25) gift certificate for brewery tour passes and/or merchandise at JailHouse Brewing Company, 8 Cherry Street, Hampton, GA;
- A seventy dollar ($70) gift certificate to Yule Forest for admission to all three Fear the Woods** haunted attractions, 3565 Hwy. 155 N., Stockbridge, GA;
- A twenty-five dollar ($25) gift card to Southern Belle Farm, 1658 Turner Church Road, McDonough, GA;
- Two challenge coins from the Heritage Park Veterans Museum, 101 Lake Dow Road, McDonough, GA;
- VIP Track Tour of Atlanta Motor Speedway and a pace car ride for two (2) people (available Monday – Friday from 8AM – 5PM and must be arranged in advanced through the CVB office), 1500 Hwy 19/41 South, Hampton, GA;
- A twenty-five dollar ($25) Tanger Outlets gift card, 1000 Tanger Drive, Locust Grove, GA;
- A twenty-five ($25) gift certificate to Speakeasy Bookstore for either coffee, books or a Walkin’ DEAD Hampton tour (the Walkin’ DEAD Hampton tour is offered on Saturdays at 1PM), 26 East Main Street North, Hampton, GA;
- A twenty-five ($25) gift certificate to Gezzo’s West Coast Burritos, 1866 Jonesboro Road, McDonough, GA;
- A twenty-five ($25) gift certificate to The Original Shane’s Rib Shack, 2136 Hwy. 155 North, McDonough, GA;
- Contest Dates: Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. EST through Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST
- Winner Announced: Wednesday, February 28, 2018
* Panola Mountain State Park offers a variety of scheduled programs. Weekend activities vary so the winner should review Panola’s website to view upcoming programs before selecting a weekend.
**Fear the Woods is open October 1-31. If the winner’s visit doesn’t correspond to these dates, gift cards can still be provided for a future visit or merchandise from their store can be substituted.
Read a complete list of rules here: Official Henry County Weekend Giveaway Contest Rules
The contest period has ended. The winner will be announced on Monday, May 1, 2017.