Rules for Visit Henry County, GA Coloring Contest
- There are three different ages groups for the contest. Each child may only submit one design for consideration and only within the correct age group.
- Group One: K-1st Grades
- Group Two: 2nd-3rd Grades
- Group Three: 4th-5th Grades
- The coloring pages can be downloaded here.
- Students should choose one of the four provided designs (linked above) only. No additional designs will be considered.
- Entries cannot contain any religious, political, or obscene messages.
- Crayons, markers, colored pencils, mosaics, paint and watercolors are all allowed.
- Pictures will be judged on a point system:
- 5 points for originality
- 5 points for neatness
- 5 points for use of color
- 5 points for overall impression
- 5 points for design difficulty
- Upload entry HERE.
- Image can be scanned or photographed. To capture the best image, all applicants are encouraged to photograph their coloring in natural light and by a window.
- The front of the drawing should only contain the colored picture. Via the link provide above and below, enter your student’s first name and last initial only, your student’s grade (not their age), and your email address to contact you if your student wins.
- All entries are due by April 2nd.
- The winners of the contest will be announced on April 16th via the Visit Henry County, GA Facebook page. The parent and/or guardian of each winner will be contacted via the provided email address.
- One prize will be awarded per group. The winner from each group will receive a family art kit from local art studios and a gift certificate to a local restaurant.
I certify that I am the parent and/or legal guardian of the child participating in the Visit Henry County, GA coloring contest.
By uploading an entry, I agree to allow Visit Henry County, GA to post my child’s design along with his/her name on social media and on the Visit Henry County, GA website.
If my child wins, I agree to allow Visit Henry County, GA to post a photo online of my child and their winning entry.