(Photo courtesy the World Food Championships)
ATTN COMPETITORS: We’re excited to offer you a chance to win over $5,000 in a charity cook-off, Atlanta Burger Wars. Atlanta Burger Wars is a preferred qualifier for the World Food Championships, and the three winners will go on to compete for a share of over $300,000.
The 2017 Atlanta Burger Wars is being hosted at Atlanta Motor Speedway, and all proceeds will go to benefit the McDonough Arts and Speedway Children’s charities. The competition will be judged by professional judges, but fans can select a winner through a popular vote. Now, before you worry about the costs of competing, please know that we’ve secured food donations to help off-set your costs. You do not have to use the donations for the event, but we encourage everyone to accept them to help lower your costs of competing.
So, bring out the whole family and enjoy a fun-packed day of eating the state’s best burgers. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com. To register for the event, please go to: http://atlantaburgerwars.com
• When: May 6, 2017
• Where: Atlanta Motor Speedway, Hampton, Georgia
• Time: 11 AM- 4PM (Fans); Competitors: 10-4PM; Awards 3PM
Categories: Individual & Team. Individuals are ONLY cooking for the judges. Teams are cooking for the judges and providing samples to the general.
Prizes: There will be three winners – Judge’s Choice Award (Individual & Team) and People’s Choice Award (Team). All three winners will receive an exclusive golden ticket to compete in the 2017 World Food Championships (WFC) in Gulf Shores / Orange Beach, Alabama. In addition, we have secured additional prizes which include the following:
• Judge’s Choice (Team) – $5,000 Grand Prize; $1,000 travel stipend for 2017 WFC; and $300 entry fee for 2017 WFC
• People’s Choice Award (Team) – $1000 travel stipend for 2017 WFC; and $300 entry fee for 2017 WFC
• Judge’s Choice (Individual) – 4 tickets to see Atlanta United Soccer! $300 entry fee for the 2017 WFC