April 21 | 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
We all know the best part about any event or festival is always the food. Taste of Henry gives the food center stage showcasing the best of Henry County’s food scene. In case the lure of more than 35 different restaurants under one roof is not enough, here are five more reasons Taste of Henry needs to be on your “must do” list.
- What’s for dinner? The most dreaded question in the English language – maybe the most dreaded question in any language. For just $20 adults (ages 13-64) can enjoy unlimited samples from the more than 35 different restaurants. If your kiddos are between 3-12 they eat for just $5! No cooking, no cleaning and no worries about picky eaters because there is something for every taste.
- It’s not just dinner, it’s a full evening of entertainment. With live music, kids activities, a photo booth, prizes and more, you will get more than just a meal. Everyone will leave full, happy, and in the kids case, hopefully exhausted.
- Find a new favorite dinner spot. Taste of Henry takes the risk out of trying new restaurants. Since the wristband is good for all you can eat, there is no risk to trying unfamiliar restaurants. You never know. You might just find your new favorite place to eat!
- Every wristband purchased helps support children in crisis. Taste of Henry is the main fundraiser for A Friend’s House, a non-profit that provides a home for abused, neglected, and abandoned children. The facility operates as both temporary and long-term placement for children in crisis.
- Everybody loves a clean plate…and winning prizes. Pick up a “plate” from either the ticket window or the Henry County Convention and Visitors Bureau booth and start “cleaning” it. Visit all the booths whose logo is on the plate and have them stamp the plate. After the entire plate has been “cleaned” (stamped) turn it in for chances at prizes.
To learn more about Taste of Henry or to purchase tickets online visit www.TasteofHenry.org.